Let's Doula this Together
Doula Mentor Program with Jen
Whether you are a newly graduated doula, or considering becoming a doula, you may have lots of questions.
Is this the right career path for me? How do I get clients now? Will I be successful as a doula?
I'm here for you to work through all these uncertainties while you embark on this new path.
Why Do I Need a Personal Mentor?
- Guidance & support when you experience imposter syndrome - we've all been there!
- How to be a revered as a professional doula
- Business strategies
- Problem solving
- Networking and community building
- Feeling comfortable in the hospital setting as a birth worker with nurses and OB's
- Working alongside Midwives
Mentorship & Coaching Programs
One Hour Curiosity Call
Let's chat about types of doula training organizations.
Share ideas for starting out.
What are the biggest challenges you may face as a doula?
Recommended reading and other resources.
*One-on-one Doula Coaching for One Month
Guidance with your client consults
Share contracts and documents for your clients
What to cover in your consults and how to sell yourself.
*Client Shadowing: Pregnancy to Postpartum
*Requirement: Must be over the age of 18 for this package. You must have completed a doula training program and provide proof of doula liability insurance.